Feb 1, 2018

Homeschool Supplies Haul For DIY Educational & Montessori Inspired Activities For Kids (VLOG)

I love setting up DIY Montessori inspired activities at home for my toddler. Here is one of my Homeschool Supplies Haul For Educational & Montessori Inspired Activities for kids.


Watch my supplies haul for kids educational activities! I used these supplies in one of my workshops where toddlers, preschoolers & kindergarterners enjoyed doing these activities. I have also used these supplies in my homeschool activities for my son. 





Do not forget to follow "The K Junction" on Facebook page & closed Facebook group, Twitter and Instagram for day to day updates that might not always find a place on this blog. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to know more about our early learning journey, DIY & Montessori & Waldorf inspired activities for kids, kids books & toys reviews and much more!


Hope to see you around. Happy Parenting!


No comments:

Post a Comment