Feb 3, 2018

All About Solar Plexus (Manipur) Chakra - Chakra Balancing & Healing - #SoulfulSaturdays Week 4

All About solar plexus manipura Chakra - Chakra Balancing & Healing - #SoulfulSaturdays Week 4

#SoulfulSaturdays is an attempt to put out weekly, simple to consume knowledge bits, help people understand the concepts of holistic living, spirituality, healing, meditation & the likes & share my experiences with the world. This is week 4 and let us understand about the third - Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura Chakra) - its characteristics, mantra, healing & balancing techniques and more.


This post is a part of #SoulfulSaturdays series that I am doing on my facebook page & group. I would be delighted if you join me on my page or group & participate in the discussions on this beautiful topic. You can also subscribe to this blog & be the first one to receive the updates!

#Week4 #AllAboutSolarPlexusChakra
#ChakraBalancing #HolisticLiving #EnergyHealing


I hope you have gone through & understood the week 1week 2, week 3 posts of this series.

Today let us understand the third chakra - Solar Plexus or Manipura Chakra.


I am sharing various aspects of the solar plexus chakra, and pointers to find if your solar plexus chakra is imbalanced & couple of modalities you can opt to balance your chakras. I want you to do a simple exercise at the end of this post.

Physical Location - Upper abdomen in the stomach area, above the navel



Physical Characteristics - Digestive system - liver, stomach, spleen, pancreas, gall bladder

Non-Physical Characteristics - will power, decision making, confidence, clarity of thoughts, personality, self worth, self esteem, feeding right direction in life, self image

What Happens When This Chakra Is Balanced - confidence, good self esteem, strong personality, healthy ego, decisiveness, feeling in control of life & destiny, good intellect, healthy self image, healthy digestive system, healthy skin & eyes, good metabolism

What Happens When This Chakra Is Imbalanced (Blocked or Over Stimulated) - excessive control & authority over people around you, low self esteem, low confidence, feeling of helplessness, insecurities in career, lack of clear direction or ambition, judgemental, intolerant, irritable, low self drive, weak will, digestive issues, ulcers, jaundice, diabetes, gall stones, gas, weakness

Associated Element (Panch Tatva) - Fire

Associated Color To Meditate - Visualize the color Yellow at the location of this chakra & concentrate. You may also chant the beej mantra of this chakra.

Beej Mantra To Meditate - Sounds create vibrations in the body, and these vibrations help the cells work together in synchronistic harmony. The mantra sound that corresponds to the Solar Plexus chakra is RAM.

Yoga Poses To Balance This Chakra - Boat Pose, Bow Pose, Bridge Pose, Rotated Triangle Pose
(You can easily google up these poses if you do not know them)

Affirmations To Balance This Chakra -

I am worthy, confident & powerful.
I am free from power struggles.
I release judgement of others & myself.
I am free from the need to be in control of everything in my life.
I have a good self-esteem.
I use my power for good.
I am in control of how I respond to situations.
I embody confidence and inner peace.
I live in the clarity of my mind and make good decisions.
I have self worth.

Crystal To Heal This Chakra - Citrine, Tiger Eye

Healing With Nature -  Exposing yourself to the energy of fire by meditating with a candle, or sitting/walking/dancing around fire, getting more of sunlight, eating more of yellow foods

Exercise To Do At Your End -

  • Have you personally felt any issues like mentioned above that are related to Solar Plexus chakra? 
  • What have you done to overcome them till now? 
  • After reading the pointers on how to balance this chakra, which modality will you pick up to balance your Solar Plexus chakra?
If you have any questions about the topic for today, please drop in the comments below & I will try to answer them to the best of my capabilities :)


Drop me a message via contact form HERE or email me at thekjunction[at]gmail[dot]com if you want a paid consultation session (skype or phone) on chakra balancing, healing or meditation.

See you next week!

Love, Light, Peace
Kuhoo

This post first appeared on this group - "Our Earth & Us - Striking The Right Balance". I am gaining some good karma by sharing my knowledge & experiences with this group members.


Do not forget to follow "The K Junction" on Facebook page & closed Facebook groupTwitter and Instagram for day to day updates that might not always find a place on this blog. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to know more about our early learning journey, DIY & Montessori & Waldorf inspired activities for kids, kids books & toys reviews and much more!


Hope to see you around. Happy Parenting!


No comments:

Post a Comment