Aug 17, 2016

My Evergreen Green Tea Recipe


Green tea is the buzz word these days for its immense benefits for the body & soul. I have been consuming green tea for many years now & can pretty much not survive without it, well, I mean to say I feel something is missing if I do not drink my green tea every morning & after dinner. A simple google will tell you so many benefits of green tea. For me, it helped me in good digestion, weight loss, sugar control (gestational diabetes - during pregnancy), bloating during pregnancy, building immunity & it gives me an overall feel good factor.

Here is my own customized recipe of green tea. This recipe has been tried by many of my friends & family members, they love it! There were people who hated green tea before for its bland taste & now they swear by my recipe & enjoy it. Let me quickly share the recipe.

Ingredients 
I am going to share the links from where you can buy this stuff


Procedure

  1. Put a bit more than 1 cup water to boil
  2. Add some grated ginger, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder, 1/4 teaspoon divya peya, 1/4 teaspoon lemongrass leaves & let it boil
  3. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes till all the ingredients leave their aroma in the water
  4. Put 1/4 teaspoon green tea, stir the vessel so that it mixes in water properly & switch off the gas. 
  5. Cover the vessel with a lid & let it sit for 2-3 minutes
  6. Strain in a cup. Add few drops of lemon.
  7. You can add honey if you want, I do not like sweetened green tea. 
Hope you found this useful. Do let me know if you have any questions/comments/feedback. Share with your friends, it will always benefit, so earn some good karma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment